Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good news everyone!

You read that in the professors voice didn't you. Well I am glad to say that I actually have a job as a 3d sculptor. I am currently employed by UNDERGROUND, I have a contract where I work at Fisker Automotive. It's really exciting for me and honestly modeling Class A surfacing is so much more complicated than doing design models, it feels like like a jumped from an intro class to a thesis class. I probably won't be able to post too much up here so sorry about that. I just want to remind everyone that is reading this that I did it without a college degree and no prior work experience (in a related field that is). All that really got me this job was my own will to teach myself and improve my abilities. Never give up and keep trying to find different solution to the same problem. I might eventually go back to school, but right now the next couple years I'm going to try to learn as much as I can and contribute as much as I can to Fisker. Thanks again for all the views and email me anytime you have questions. I'm always available to help someone out. Take care and once I have some free time, I'll try to add more content

1 comment: